View Single Post
Old December 8th, 2017 #4
Robert Ransdell

First let me say this, that......is a GREAT poster!!!!

Not only is it professionally printed but what a GREAT choice of words.

In choosing this specific message they force the media to blatantly show themselves to Joe and Jill White to be anti-White in their condemnation.

This is very similar to what the NA did for years with the well circulated and successful "Love Your Race" flyer.

Nowhere is there anything there saying anything whatsoever about Blacks or other non-Whites (not that I am opposed to that mode of going about things either). It just simply says that White people should strive to stay away from dangerously addictive drugs.

What really irks the anti-Whites is, as usual, the truth being recognized and striking a cord, even if it is with a small minority of Whites.

Fact is it is the diversity and multicult propaganda and dogmas that have brought the Blacks to neighborhoods where Whites live. The "revolving door" nature of our criminal justice system allows these groid drug dealers to get out of prison so then White kids, morally adrift because of the lack of identity (the sort of identity that they condemn here regarding the poster's message) drive to their ghetto neighborhoods in search of drugs.

It is just like when they fear Black riots or blame actual Black riots on WN activists peaceable demonstrating in the streets, they blame it on the expression of White pride by Whites.

The media insects are AS RACIALLY AWARE AS WE ARE. The only difference is that we want our race to survive while they seek to destroy it.

They condemn White pride marches because they know that their groid pets are prone to riot for no reason at all and are even more likely if they don't like what Whitey is saying in the streets.

They condemn this poster here because they know as we do that their groid pets are why we are where we are, so many White kids dying from drug overdoses, they fear, FEAR, the idea that there would be a widespread comprehension of the facts by the White masses.

The insects at the top like to proclaim "never again" with regard to their being smashed on the snout 70 years ago when a people had their eyes opened to their evil and disease, as many others had over time before then.

Sure the police officials just want to look good in front of the cameras, show they are "fighting racism" even though they know no crime has occurred, but I suspect the Jews might at some time and place wonder just what would happen to them if the human misery shared by so many, the anguish, the death of loved ones, if the people ever were to recognize the truth and behold the finger being pointed at the Jew if it could very well happen again - and with intent and for real this time.

I hope this group continues on with good work such as this, with a few simple words they put the enemy on their heels. Atta boy!

- George Lincoln Rockwell concluding his speech at Brown University in 1966