View Single Post
Old February 19th, 2008 #58
jackumup

My heart aches for this man. I wish i had a chance to meet him, he was a great spokesman for the cause, I wish there was a way for him to know what everybody here felt about him, It might of made him take a different approach to his situation, he might not have been ashamed. His wife sounds like she was deeply infected by the jew or she would have been more supportive and encouraging, but she choose to see him as a racist and hater not as a man willing to stand up in front and against the seeming endless tide of evil, deceit, and immorality that spouts forth from the dark bowels of satan himself. she was so blinded by stupidity she couldn't understand the guts it takes as a real man to say "look jew, nigger, spic, look at this face, no fear of your lies here, just the truth with a smile and good story, so fuck You!", He had what it took to defeat the yids. He should of parted company with her and sought a more intelligent woman.

I was hoping one day to meet Yankee Jim face to face just to shake his hand, but that's not going to happen, but I'm going to remember him and his courage to speak out, and be thankful that at least i knew of him.

REST IN PEACE, COMRAD

Who the fuck says israel has a right to exist

"Name the jew" -Bud White

Last edited by jackumup; February 19th, 2008 at 08:50 PM.