View Single Post
Old October 4th, 2012 #102
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Gary Glitter raped a girl of 13 in Sir Jimmy Savile’s BBC dressing room, it was claimed last night.

The attack in the 1970s allegedly took place as Savile was himself groping a 14-year-old in the same room.

A third star – a household-name entertainer who still performs – was also abusing a schoolgirl, according to the claims.

They were made by Karin Ward, a former pupil of the Surrey school where Savile is accused of preying on under-age girls.

She waived her anonymity to tell an ITV documentary screened last night how the Jim’ll Fix It star was in cahoots with pop paedophile Glitter.

Her devastating story was aired as:

The BBC faced fresh claims it hushed up Savile’s abuse.
Newsnight was plunged into a row over why it failed to pass allegations to police.
More women came forward to tell how Savile molested them as teenagers.
It was claimed the star abused girls as young as nine at Jersey’s notorious Haut de la Garenne children’s home.

Mrs Ward said her abuse happened when, aged 14, she and two fellow pupils of Duncroft boarding school for ‘intelligent, emotionally disturbed girls’ in Surrey were invited to London by Savile.

She told ITV News the three vulnerable girls were taken to Savile’s dressing room at BBC Television Centre. She recalled: ‘I saw Gary Glitter have sex with a girl in Jimmy Savile’s dressing room...in that little alcove bit. I didn’t see it completely but that’s what was going on and nobody batted an eyelid.

‘Jimmy Savile had a [14-year-old] girl on his lap and he had his hand up her skirt. The girl Gary Glitter was having sex with also came from Duncroft. I think she might have been not quite 14.’

She said the third star – a well-known entertainer – tried to grope her. ‘It frightened me and freaked me out,’ said Mrs Ward.

‘He humiliated me in front of everyone in the dressing room by saying something really unkind about my lack of breasts.’

Her testimony comes after more than ten other women stepped forward earlier in the week to allege the Top of the Pops presenter abused them when they were children. Savile, who died aged 84 last October, was never charged even though at least five police forces have been investigating claims against him.
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2212445/Jimmy-Savile-documentary-Gary-Glitter-raped-girl-13-stars-BBC-dressing-room.html

She should name the third entertainer, if he is still performing.