View Single Post
Old October 6th, 2012 #108
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
A nephew of Sir Jimmy Savile yesterday told how his celebrity uncle attended ‘paedophile parties’.

Guy Marsden was just 13 when ‘Uncle Jimmy’ took him to a wealthy celebrity’s house in London in 1967 for the first of many sordid social gatherings.

Over the next 18 months, Guy and his friends went to numerous ‘parties’ where he believes men sexually abused girls and boys as young as ten. Savile was at many of these events, he said.

Guy and his teenage friends were used as ‘intermediaries’ to hang out with the younger victims. Guy, now 59, said the youngsters would disappear into the bedrooms with men and return later.

He said there were ‘never any women’ at the parties and although he didn’t see any sexual abuse, it was ‘perfectly obvious’ what was happening. Several household names from the world of showbusiness were party regulars.

Guy said Savile sometimes arrived with a man dressed as a priest and he believed the young victims may have come from an orphanage or children’s home.

He has regularly spoken to friends about his experiences in the late 1960s, but no one took him seriously until this week’s revelations.

‘I have loved all this coming out about Jimmy and I feel guilty I didn’t do something about it earlier,’ he told the Mail yesterday.

After Savile died last year, Guy was one of the relatives who publicly praised him. But he knew he was being a hypocrite. ‘I felt as low and as bad as you can get not saying anything.’
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2213636/Uncle-Jimmy-took-sick-parties-Nephew-tells-childhood-stolen-13.html