View Single Post
Old March 23rd, 2017 #2
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Default UPDATE-Maybe not to Admax

From Matt's mom:

"..Friends and Supporters: I received a letter from Matt today. I don't know how he does it but the letter is positive all the way through. He said to thank R. Wilson for the books he sent a few months ago and that he is really enjoying them. Matt said he will never forget those who make his life better! Matt said to tell you that he is going ahead with the depositions,(with the chains and handcuffs) because there is a time limit and the court might not give him or time on the civil case. There will be 12 depositions. I have advised him to wait when he is more nourished and doesn't have to do them chained. Has Matt ever listened to his mom? Three guesses! He said that he might not be going back to Florence, that he might win and end up back in general population at Terre Haute. He said we need to continue sending donations because he is going to take as much time as he needs for each deposition and not have to worry about money. Okay, please donate so that Matt doesn't have to worry about running out of money to pay the court reporter. He doesn't mind being in the "hole". What bothers him is that he did nothing wrong and was set-up the same way as before. What he considered a friend, turned out to be "enemy foe". Matt wants each of you to write a letter to Steve Bannon. asking him to speak with President Trump on Matts behalf, asking him to request a pardon for Matt.. Ask Steve to take the time to read the trial transcript. Explain the entire truth, that Matt never asked anyone to kill anybody. Explain that no crime was committed and nobody was hurt. You know the truth Supporters! Write Bannon and tell him Matt has suffered for over 13 years for something he did not do. Here is Steve Bannon's address:
Steve Bannon, Chief Strategist, National Security Council, Principals Committee, The White House, 1600 Pennsylvania, Ave NW, Washington, DC 20500
Please be sure to write that you support President Trump! This is very important. Thank you, Ms. H
.."