View Single Post
Old July 25th, 2008 #825
Roberto Muehlenkamp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerdes
Roberta:

"Any other idea what those light grey, black and white substances in the light-brown soil of Sobibor might be, Mr. Gerdes? Let’s hear."

How about ashes of human bone and tissue for the light gray stuff, wood ashes for the black stuff and pure bone ashes for the white stuff?

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!
Note that the lying piece of shit distorted my statement before breaking into yet another of his characteristic fits of hysterical nervous laughter.

What I actually wrote in the second quoted paragraph was the following (emphasis added):

Quote:
How about ashes of human bone and tissue for the light gray stuff, wood ashes for the black stuff and pure bone ashes or lime for the white stuff, Mr. Gerdes?
But then, lies are something that compulsive liar Gerdes cannot do anything about. It’s stronger than him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerdes
What does Shermer think about those photos Roberta? That's what really matters, because he's going to have to give the OK on anything you submitt for publication.

What did Shermer say to you about your intimating that he's a faggot?
And this comes from the very clown who in his previous post mendaciously claimed that I "can't go one single post without bringing up the homo thing", go figure.

But then, Gerdes has done little throughout this discussion besides clearly showing that he is all he accuses his opponent of being.

As to my question, I don’t want to know right now what Shermer says. I will only contact Shermer, if at all, when I have collected what I consider sufficient evidence to meet the challenge requirements. Right now I want to know what Gerdes says, and it’s amusing to see how the chimp jumps up and down trying to dodge my question.