View Single Post
Old December 20th, 2018 #37
Matthaus Hetzenauer
Wutta maroon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enbyeff View Post
Yes, Ali was a offensively loudmouthed nigger who hated Whites (how many niggers don't?) but there can be no denying that he had lightning-fast hands & reflexes; he was at the very least the fasted heavyweight of all time, and some say the fastest boxer of all. And his defeat of Foreman - who at that time had a menacing personality, and was considered a virtually unbeatable beast - was a strategic masterpiece. He took all of Foreman's heavy body shots (another thing he had was the ability to take body punches like nobody I ever saw), used those loose ropes to lean away from his head punches, let him wear himself out, then put his ass down for the count. Richard Pryor had a hilarious joke about it:

"The ref was counting: "1! 2! 3!"; George looked up & said "Fuck that - get to 10! Damned if I'm gonna get up 'n have that nigger start on my ass again!"

And he was dead-set against race mixing.
As good as he was, the dumb fuck was well past his prime when he finally decided to hang up the gloves, and it cost him big time. It's still open to debate whether or not his Parkinson's was brought about by dementia pugilistica, progressive brain damage caused by repeated blows to the head. Matter of fact, the relationship between the two is so closely linked that the medical world has coined a new term for this phenomenon: pugilistic parkinsonism. And just why did the self-proclaimed "Greatest" continue to fight long after this dreadful diagnosis? The answer should be obvious to all: his monumental ego simply couldn't let go of the fact that he would no longer be #1 in the sporting world's spotlight if he should step down.

Sure, Clay was a great fighter; but he was also, even for a boxer, very stupid in regards to his health.

Just picture the nitwit of a nigger being interviewed by a sports commentator some years after he had quit the fight game: "Float like a butterfly an', um...uhh ...duh...Mary had a little lamb?"

Last edited by Matthaus Hetzenauer; December 20th, 2018 at 05:04 PM.