View Single Post
Old October 25th, 2006 #235
Master of None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder
10/06 BUDWEISER "expect everything" series featuring Jay-Z, the Original Bootlip. This is not so much anti-white as perhaps the biggest mass advertiser going the all-nigger route. Bud runs virtually no all-white commercials, certainly no commercials with large groups exclusively white. But this Bud commercial has the usual rap video feel, including the teeming aspect. Rap videos are usually packed full of niggers, the better to make it seem like there are more of them than there actually are. Study of people who watched tv found they believed that America was 30% nigger.
Budweiser is covering all their bases. From sponsoring NHRA dragsters and NASCAR (the fans, participants and viewers of which are 99.9% white) down to the bootlip sector, the hypocrisy isn't even shocking, having gotten so ho-hum in today's kwa.

Good observations on the "teeming" aspect of any large nigger gathering on film (or in reality). That captures the feeling I get, but couldn't put into words. There is never a still moment in any of these types of videos. From the "star" of the video, filmed from an extremely low and close-in camera angle while shaking hand backwards at the audience (the better to make said nigger seem indimidating) to the incessant bump and grind, jigaboo-shimmy in the background, it puts one into the mind of nothing so much as the chaotic motion of a bowl full of particularly nasty diarhhea in mid-flush or of ants swarming the corpse of a crushed bug.

Quote:
I haven't seen that tv ad, but they have a public ad council radio spot with Vanessa Williams -- "housing discrimination isn't just wrong, it's against the law" (may be slight paraphrase) -- that has run in Missouri the last several years. Either that or a different one has exactly what you mention: a guy faking different types, but only to the WASP is the room available. I guess the government believes you can tell race and sex from voice. Is that racist?
No it isn't racist, but it is racist of you for asking! There is a similar spot running around here in which WASPy-voiced guy attempts to place an ad for a rental property, but only to whites. Paraphrasing the rest, "Not all discrimination is so obvious. If you feel you've been a vicitim of housing discrimination... blah, blah, ending with the same admondition, "It's the law!"

Quote:
The government, at least here in the midwest, never ends with the hectoring and lecturing. The ads are not targeted at competent adults but stupid, extremely short-sighted children. When you subtract the 'niceness' and the 'semitical correctness,' there's not a hell of a lot of oxygen left out here in flyover.
It is the same here in the Texas area. Given that the average kwan, while an adult in stature, does indeed remain a stupid, short-sighted child intellectually and emotionally, I'm not sure that we can find fault with the targeting of the ads, though the reprehensible content is another matter.