View Single Post
Old January 22nd, 2020 #2838
Beau Paulman

THE HOLOCAUST ARCHAEOLOGY HOAX

http://www.nafcash.com/

PROVE THAT “IT’S BEEN PROVEN” WAGER

I, _?_ (full legal - VERIFIALBE - name),

am so confident that the Belzec, Sobibor and Treblinka II "holocausts" happened - as alleged in orthodox historiography,
and that the "eyewitness" testimony for said "holocausts within the holocaust" - constitutes credible evidence,
and that the investigations of said "holocaust sites" in search of empirical evidence - were valid,
that I am willing to bet Greg Gerdes $500.00 that I can show him said evidence which
substantiates said "eyewitness testimony" and proves _?_ (list all that apply):

1: With 100% certainty

2: Beyond a shadow of a doubt

3: With the utmost certainty

4: With the same standard of proof espoused by Michael Shermer and the so-called "Skeptics" Society

5: With the same standard of proof applied in U.S. criminal courts

6: With the same standard of proof applied in U.S. civil courts

7: With the same standard of proof applied in German Federal Republic courts

8: With the same standard of proof applied at Nuremberg

that at _?_ (choose one):

1: Belzec

2: Sobibor

3: Treblinka II

no less than (choose as many as apply):

_?_ people were dead on arrival at the camp.

_?_ people (internees) actually set foot (dead or alive) within the boundary of the camp.

_?_ people were murdered within the boundary of the camp.

_?_ people died by means of poison gas within the boundary of the camp.

_?_ people died by means of a bullet wound received within the boundary of the camp.

_?_ people were buried (as whole corpses) within the boundary of the camp.

_?_ corpses "in a wax-fat transformation" currently lie within the boundary of the camp.

_?_ people were cremated within the boundary of the camp.

_?_ pounds of human cremains were buried within the boundary of the camp.

_?_ pounds of human remains currently lie within the boundary of the camp.

_?_ human teeth currently lie within the boundary of the camp.

_?_ bullets currently lie within the boundary of the camp.

_?_ pits / ditches alleged by the eyewitnesses to have been dug and utilized as burning / cremation - pits / ditches have actually been located / proven to exist within the boundary of the camp.

_?_ of the above said verified eyewitnessed burning / cremation - pits / ditches within the boundary of the camp currently contain human remains.

_?_ pits / ditches alleged by the eyewitnesses to have been dug and utilized as mass graves have actually been located / proven to exist within the boundary of the camp.

_?_ of the above said verified eyewitnessed mass graves within the boundary of the camp currently contain human remains.

_?_ scientific reports detailing the forensic analysis of remains located within the boundary of the camp were completed.

Furthermore, because I want to do all I can to put an end to holocaust denial, I agree to challenge Greg Gerdes to accept this wager no later than _?_/_?_/_?_,
and agree that if I refuse to answer a question or get caught lying during our debate - I lose the bet.

As well, I accept and acknowledge that the option of demanding that both sides prove to each other that they have the ways and means to make good on the amount that I chose to bet above is mine - which I _?_ (choose - or - do not choose) to invoke.

* BONUS BET (If you dare):

I, _?_ (full legal - VERIFIALBE - name),

am so confident that the "holocaust" happened - as alleged in orthodox historiography, and that the investigations of the "holocaust" graves
identified on THE HOLOCAUST ARCHAEOLOGY HOAX website were legitimate, that I am willing to bet Greg Gerdes $500.00
that I can prove - with 100% certainty - that no less than _?_ of the 1,017 alleged graves / cremation pits
identified / enunciated on said website actually exist and currently contain human remains.