View Single Post
Old July 11th, 2010 #4
balancedben
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hilda View Post
All these atrocities by African Christians seem so distant to us here in the west. But Africans have the highest birth rate and are in fact more of a threat to us than the Pakistani Muslims in the long-term demographic picture.

So many Europeans hope to get rid of the Muslims from Europe while fully welcoming Negroes. The horrors of Africa are coming here quickly. This is not something that upsets the Geert Wilders Zionists.
You're right. This schizophrenic mindset that our brainwashed white brethren adhere to is sickening and will ultimately bring about our demise. I doubt they'd be a threat if the libtards and their Jewish masters weren't behind the immigration policies in Europe and in North America. In fact I've read that when the English and Boers Arrived in Zimbabwe,Mozambique,South Africa,Namibia,and etc that the population of negros was very low.

As for Geer Wilders - he's a plant. He's saying a lot of the right things BUT he's intentionally leaving the apes alone. He's a Zionist shrill. It sucks too. This nonsense that the enemy of my enemy is my friend is hogwash. Both the kikes AND the Muslims are our enemy and both should be permanently purged from our lands once and for all.