View Single Post
Old September 13th, 2017 #23
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean Gruber View Post
Probably one of their purposes. The kikes wage war against the gentiles on every front: just think also of the prescriptions regularly written by "doctors" (jewsury-enslaved HMO staffers with a laptop) that screw people up, like psychotropics, that are filled at these joints.

Any CVS seems like one of those phony front businesses that you sometimes see in cities: no customers, dead aisles, prices outrageously high--because the real business (numbers or drugs or storing stolen property) is in the back. But, apparently CVS is for real...except its drug business goes on right up front.
Yes-the property taxes on some of these city businesses are so high-and volume of business so low-that you know they stay afloat via nefarious means. I used to be shocked by that kind of thing but now not so much. A friend of mine in Austin let me know about a 'drug bust' of a very well-known record store, and I had wondered how they paid their rent and taxes selling the small volume of stuff they sold. Same with a well-known music and coffee venue.

It used to really disturb me when stuff I liked turned out to be no good, I didn't like learning that lesson.

I'd be further surprised by how many people already knew about it, and weren't bothered by it at all.