View Single Post
Old January 9th, 2012 #24
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob 88 View Post
Perhaps the reason this nonsense was cancelled is because there is not a single shred of EVIDENCE !.

I hate beasts as much as the next bloke, but I have watched Jimmy on the telly since I was little in the late 60's. He has always IMHO been an eccentric character with a heart of gold - look at the £Millions he has raised for charity.
I don't know whether he was or not, but there's plenty of articles on the net form long before he died that suggest unsavoury activities. If I remember correctly, there was some claim that he had been involved in some kind of Masonic abuse ring with a children's home in Jersey. He claimed he had never so much as heard of the place but a photo emerged of him sitting outside it.

Charitable donations and activities mean nothing:
Quote:
A notorious paedophile and former society photographer who raped his own daughter has left £400,000 in his will to the Girl Guides.

And Guides leaders are now grappling with the dilemma of whether to accept the "toxic" bequest from disgraced Reginald Forester-Smith - or return the cash to his estate.
h t t p://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-stories/2010/04/11/paedo-leaves-400k-to-the-girl-guides-115875-22177191/