View Single Post
Old January 29th, 2007 #18
Kind Lampshade Maker
The paranormal silent type

Some people try to avoid spanking and it seems some nut-case-retards like to bully, even though there's plenty of scientific knowledge out there, concerning child rearing (no pun intended), advocating friendly raising of children. There are some entities who claim to be at the very top of the Totem Pole, as if they're better than Niggers. However, the arguments violence-con are way over their heads. Or, at least, they will not weigh the evidence, for whatever reason (most likely because of intellectual deficiencies).
When I claim that I can raise children in a loving way, I'm taken as a liar (This highlights my main argument for the allowance of having sockpuppets. While I'm busy lampooning our enemies with attempted satire, how did ex-Mod Franco expect me to get taken serious on serious issues when he banned my serious sock puppet? I won't take the opportunity to get in some low blows on a defunct Mod. I'll let cowards do that.) with remarks that my kid allegedly throws tantrums, as if it's impossible to raise children without violence.
My lightening of the thread holds me back from getting sucked into a flame war with some genetic Miscreant who claims to have killed Commies. I'd like to see a tally on how many Commies this kid has actually killed outside of cyberspace. That Freak can kick a baby's ass. But, if it ever got busted and it's I.P.,here, were ever to show up at the D.A.'s office, it'd better hope to have gotten thrown in the cage full of Niggers and not into that filled with felonious Whites. Pertaining to the issue of child abuse, those Whites behind bars are much less lawless than the system infront bars. In fact, on that issue, they're righteous. Up periscope to you, loser