View Single Post
Old July 26th, 2008 #838
Roberto Muehlenkamp

Quote:
Originally Posted by CS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roberto Muehlenkamp View Post
So if someone disagrees with your opinion he a) disagrees with "the world excluding Jews" and b) is a "relentless liar"?

As I said before, your babblings are becoming increasingly incoherent. And accordingly instructive for demonstration purposes.

Pride is not related to hate so spinning relentlessly over emotion that everybody understands is futile.
Pride may lead to hating what harms the object of pride, and "everybody understands" has never been an argument.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CS
Quote:
That's further confirmation of my above assessment of your utterances, thanks.
This remark changes nothing: you are posting in an equal opportunity forum and I am not in an hysterical rage.
You’re right, this is an equal opportunity forum – because none of my several opponents is a match for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CS
Quote:
Self-delusion I leave to true believers like you, my friend. One thing is setting up a challenge like Gerdes has set up. Another thing, in my opinion is responding to such a challenge. If the distinction is too hard for you to grasp, that’s your problem.

My problem seems to be an ability to spot your evasive subtlety.
No, your problem is deluding yourself into believing that you spotted something, including but not limited to my "evasive subtlety".

Quote:
Originally Posted by CS
Quote:
No, it’s as credible as the Wehrmacht commandant’s complaint about the stench from Treblinka, in that it is also not intended to be evidence for purposes of criminal investigation or historical research.

The emotions of a rabbi are not credible evidence and they have nothing to do with a complaint about stench.
Actually they are evidence as good as the Wehrmacht commandant’s complaint about the stench. One complained about an offense to his nostrils, the other about an offense to his religious feelings, and neither of both intended his complaint to be evidence to a crime.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CS
Quote:
Oh, now "Jews hate White children, their deadliest foe". That's cute. Let’s have more such utterances from the cloud-cuckoo-land you live in, they are quite amusing.

Evasive non sequitur.
No, amused derision of lunacy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CS
Quote:
Critical assessment and "instinctive dislike" are two different pairs of boots, except for emotional fanatics like you.

This is another rabbinic interpretation and it evades the point yet again.
No, it’s a pertintent and reasonable distinction. Whereas this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by CS
The incubus on your mind ensures that "critical assessment" consistently sides with the interests of world Jewry.
is just another expression of a true believer’s articles of faith – or shall we say superstitions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CS
Quote:
No, but I don’t consider it necessary.

What would be an "independent" television crew for you, by the way?

On this matter of great importance, due to the extremes of relativism, I consider it an imperative.
Your opinion is taken note of, but it doesn’t answer my question.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CS
Independent needs no hairsplitting definitions.
Now that is evasive.

Come on, CS, independent from whom or from what?

And what existing institutions would qualify, as we’re at it? Name a few, please.