Full Thread: ABC Tracker
View Single Post
Old November 9th, 2004 #1
Alex Linder
Administrator

Default ABC Tracker

I cut cable a few weeks ago, last link to jew world. Although I do miss out on some stuff worth writing about, I find myself happier, more productive, and richer - all by one simple act.

I still have a tv to watch rented movies on. And I can get two free channels: ABC and Fox. In this thread I'm going to track ABC News. Every few days I watch their evening news, and the local news. Tonight there were two stories worth mentioning

ABC News, 11/08/04

1) story on global warming. this unbased theory was treated as fact. they played on sympathy for animals -- polar bears in particular -- to say we need to change our evil ways or something awful will happen. all these animals are supposedly heading north, and our evil 8-lane freeways are blocking them.

2) story on drugs for nigs. nigs respond better to some heart drug than whites, i think they were saying. they quote a jew on camera, saying that treating races differently with drugs opens pandora's box for those who say that races differ genetically. in other words, this jew was allowed to state on camera that the earth is flat.

That's all for one night.