View Single Post
Old October 31st, 2008 #8
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anne View Post
Excellent reading--thanks!

I once went to an SSPX parish, but was disturbed by the numbers of third-worlders (you know, the types of indians and filipinos who think they're more conservative and Western than Europeans). I did chat with a sister there who did not hesitate to mention the role jews have played in the media. I bought a little booklet on Freemasonry at the bookstall where they had a poster of Mel Gibson and his priest. Poor Mel.

Anyways, for me, race comes first. I'm not about to sit in a Church where I'm surrounded by aliens. Then again, I haven't moved out of my multiculti hell-hole, partly because I feel that what doesn't kill you makes you stronger. (Perhaps I'm delusional). We are in a period of chastisement. SSPX believes Benedict is the real pope. If he is, he is in need of some serious conversion. It's been said that Europe is the Church and the Church is Europe. Well, just as Holy Mother Church has been turned into a whore post Vat. II, Mother Europe has been whored out and invaded--sold down the river for a few shekels. This is what happens when folks choose mammon over God.
Well, apparently one of their issues with Rome has been resolved - the Latin mass is now ok'd for priests in every parrish.

I'm glad to see there's at least one group of Catholics that understands the real meaning of Vatican II - opening a 2,000-year-old institution to the same degenerate policies that have already destroyed much of the West.