Full Thread: Edgar Steele
View Single Post
Old July 6th, 2012 #2787
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile McAllister Questioned On Swindle

I sent this email to the now disbarred and convicted of mail and wire fraud lawyer who defended Steele. The email address will be provided to those having a need to know. There has been no reply but the email address may no longer be any good. The old email is his reply to my motion in Federal Court to vacate Steele's sentence.

McAllister now has nothing to lose since he is going to Federal prison. He might come clean on the swindling going on in this case and tell what he knows. I was of course a prophet when I predicted that the Steele case was the last one that he would ever try.

Quote:
Date: Tue, Jul 3, 2012 at 12:32 PM
Subject: Steele Camp Accuses You of Throwing the Case
To: Robert T. McAllister, "Donald E. Pauly"

Mr McAllister:

The Steele camp has recently put out a propaganda video that essentially accuses you of being bribed and/or blackmailed by the Federal government to throw the Steele case. They have put out many lies before and I am skeptical of this charge. What do you have to say about this? See http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gefdx0D9vdE .

I also would like your comments about Steele's steamy love letters from his jail cell to his honey Tatyana Loginova, either for or not for publication. It would be highly useful to know much you were paid for your services during the trial. Their propaganda video claims that legal expenses have exceeded $400,000. My guess is that this is a lie to obtain more money from Steele's gullible supporters. They have also changed the figure for money collected from $122,000 to $71,000. It looks to me like that begging for money is Cyndi's new family business.

In your reply, specify what is for publication and what is not. You are being used as a handy scapegoat. This case was indefensible, except for a not-guilty by insanity plea.

Donald E. Pauly
Las Vegas

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, Aug 10, 2011 at 3:06 PM
Subject: RE: Amicus Curiae Motion to Vacate Sentence
To: "Donald E. Pauly"

Mr. Pauly

I am in receipt of your Amicus Curiae Motion. It contains numerous false statements. I will not address each of the false statements because I do not believe the Motion was prepared and/or filed in good faith. In reviewing the Motion it does not appear you are really interested in assisting Edgar Steele as opposed to advancing your own personal agenda. I stipulated to my disbarment from the practice of law because I violated the professional rules of conduct. However there was no theft of any funds nor has ant client or any person suffered a financial loss as a result of my actions. Your statement " that the Steele case would be the last one...[ I ] would ever try" is also misleading. I fully intend to re-gain my license at the appropriate time and continue to represent defendant's in criminal cases. In the interim I intend to do everything I possibly can to assist in the defense of Edgar Steele consistent with the rules of professional conduct.

R T McAllister