View Single Post
Old January 22nd, 2009 #1844
Greg Gerdes

Yawn, did roberto write anything recently? Let's see - my, that looks like he put a lot of time and effort into something. But guess what? I just browsed it and there is not one single bit of proof for the existence of so much as one single "huge mass grave" at Treblinka or Sobibor that contains just one:

1 - Complete human body in a "wax fat transformation."

2 - Complete human skeleton.

3 - Complete human skull

4 - Complete human bone.

5 - Human bone fragment.

6 - Human tooth.

7 - Ounce of human ash.

8 - Spent bullet.

9 - Shell casing.

NOT ONE!

retardo:

"actually my position is that the whole mass murder can be and has been proven without establishing the precise location and size of each of the mass graves in the Treblinka "death camp" sector, which has not been done yet at Treblinka like it has been done at Sobibor."

Really dullone? First off, you claim only 60% of the alleged Sobibor holocaust has been proven, not "the whole mass murder."

Second, If "the whole mass murder has been proven" at Sobibor, then why can't you show us the location of the 3 "huge mass graves" that were allegedly found "sometime in the sixties?"

Let's see a map that shows the location of all alleged "huge mass graves" found.

Let's see you answer the question - how many graves in total have allegedly been located at Sobibor?

retardo:

"actually my position is that the whole mass murder [at Treblinka] can be and has been proven without establishing the precise location and size of each of the mass graves in the Treblinka "death camp" sector."

Translation:

Not so much as one single "huge mass grave" at Treblinka that contains just one:

1 - Complete human body in a "wax fat transformation."

2 - Complete human skeleton.

3 - Complete human skull

4 - Complete human bone.

5 - Human bone fragment.

6 - Human tooth.

7 - Ounce of human ash.

8 - Spent bullet.

9 - Shell casing.

has ever been found.

NOT ONE!

And "each mass grave?" How many are we talking about? And what is there general location. Show us on a map the location of the remains of the 870,000 jews alleged to have been murdered, buried, dug up, burned (NOT cremated), crushed (into bone fragments - NOT "ashes") and reburied INTO THE SAME "HUGE MASS GRAVES."

Just do the best you can dullone. Narrow it down to the best of your limited ability.

Last edited by Greg Gerdes; January 22nd, 2009 at 08:22 PM.