Full Thread: European "elections"
View Single Post
Old May 27th, 2019 #8
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Garrett View Post
Its not coldfire its me. I would have bitch slapped you if you spoke in that condescending way to me, I just wanted to give my opinion on the exchange of word between you and he.
I simply wanted to be helpful by mentioning that I had threads going about the European elections in Italy and France in the news section of the forum. I'm sorry if you felt that I was being condescending.

Quote:
In 'your' threads, there isn't any intellectual discussion to speak of
I've started threads about big American and international news stories (the Michael Cohen case, the jewish smear campaign against Brett Kavanaugh, the yellow vest protests in France, etc.), and I've written about the social and political situation in various European countries (mainly Italy and Sweden, but also Great Britain, France, etc.). I'll let our readers decide whether or not I've done a good job.

Quote:
femmy anime stuff
I don't write about anime in my threads in the news and politics sections of the forum. I have, however, posted music from anime soundtracks in VNN's big music thread, and Linder (the owner of this forum) has told me that that's fine.

Quote:
and the kind of music no red blooded Aryan likes or listens to.
Actually, anime soundtracks, Eurodance music from the early 90s and Swedish dance/trance/techno music from the late 90s are absolutely fantastic, and if you don't realize that, then quite frankly I don't know what to say.

Quote:
Fuck You.
Uhm, okay.

Quote:
First of all, they're not 'your' threads stewie, and you dont decide who is welcome to post in them and who isnt.
I know that.

Quote:
Second, name is Garret
I'm sorry if I offended you by calling you T. I'll call you Garrett from now on.

Quote:
and dont speak to me like I'm your 'friend' because I'm not.
Okay.