View Single Post
Old May 23rd, 2016 #53
klarn
Banned

Heres Johnny! You through deleting and reposting troll? Go back and reread. I already explained it, He's a man who runs the Knights of the Golden Circle, a sort of brother organization, i have never met him in person.

For years i promoted Unity with men like him, I fell of the bandwagon when a known informants group was added to the recent Aryan Alliance which encompasses about a dozen groups.

I have called many people I work with online friends, Mr Fairchild and I have a difference of opinion on many issues, but have worked together on some Johnboy, what have you ever done but be a trolling sonofabitch? You hide on different forums using different names, you have a spooky smell. Your game is easy to see, as all of your posts are meant to cause division, you use names like " Just Us" to try and fool others. You try every thing you can to get me to post my friends and enemy's in print.

Silly Johnny, tricks are for kids. Your a damn Jew troll no doubt, and a piss poor one at that. Tell Morris I said hello