Full Thread: Black females
View Single Post
Old March 15th, 2019 #1
ColdFire
Banned

Angry Black females

. . what has recently happened to me . .

. . was in the bus on my way back from work and some drunk-ass black female entered ( one could already see that by the can of beer she was still holding in her hands . .) . . The way she talked , the look in her eyes . . drunk . . I wonder if she had also chipped genuine Caribbean rum ( she talked 'Pidgin'-english ( on a side note . . if you move into Germany , maybe make an attempt at learning the language ??!! ) ; my guess would be a Caribbean origin . . .) . .

. . she was lucky the German bus-driver could even do English . . But she was difficult to understand even in English . .

. . how it happended . . she was already chimping out when entering , cursing . . Like I said ,the driver could do English but because of the Pidgin she spoke she was very hard to understand . . She babbled the supposed names of certain bus stops , sat down right on the seat next to the driver and shouted . . He couldn't understand . .

. . what followed . . . I could hear her threatening to hit the beer-can on the driver's head . . .

The driver told her to leave the next stop . . .

Furiously she did , banged her fist on the glass door and babbled something like . ."I'm comin' for you . . . I'll tear your guts out . ."

. . .

. . wow . .

. . black females are nothing behind in aggressiveness to males , sometimes even worse. .

. . oh . . and before anybody may claim "She was only drunk!!!" ;I have never witnessed anybody else behaving so vile after drinking . . . One might almost have thought one would be in a gorilla-cage in a zoo . . . Such aggressiveness . . .

- - - -

. . I HAVE seen a lot of things in my life in negative but . . tbh the fact that she didn't take a hammer out demolizing the bus made me wonder . . Animals , pure animals . .

Black females sure are a pain in the ass . .

. . they win the biggest 'bitch-queen'-award . .

Last edited by ColdFire; March 15th, 2019 at 02:26 PM.