View Single Post
Old January 17th, 2009 #1834
Greg Gerdes

retardo:

"not to "1/10 of 1%" of the mass murder at Sobibor and Treblinka, but to the whole of it... 100 % by any reasonable standards."

Well now, the retarded rabbi says that she's proven the whole of the Sobibor and Treblinka holocausts - 100% of it!

Really retardo? Then I suppose then that I can expect that "skeptic" magazine with said proof in my mailbox any day then?

Let's see, by my count, at Sobibor we have an alleged 3 partial graves found "sometime in the sixties," 7 graves allegedly found by Kola and the alleged "huge mountain of human remains." At Treblinka we have 6 "huge mass graves" - as per Wiernik.

17 graves in all - allegedly containing the remains of 1.12 million jews.

Yet retardo can't locate / prove the existence of so much as one of them.

NOT ONE!

And let's not forget the teeth. Out of an alleged 35 million teeth, retardo can't locate so much as one single one. Not even so much as a tiny piece of a tooth.

Come now retardo, you say you've "proven the whole of it... 100 % by any reasonable standards." Show us where these graves are at Treblinka. Then prove that those locations contain so much as 1/10 of 1% of the alleged mass murder.

You have already alleged to have located the "huge mass graves" of Sobibor. So what are you waiting for? Why can't you prove that at least one of these locations contains so much as 1/10 of 1% of the alleged mass murder at Sobibor?

And have you noticed that retardo has reduced the death toll at Sobibor by 40%? LOL!!!

Now chop chop with the "proof" dullone. You say you've located the graves at Treblinka, let's see them plotted on a map just like you did for Sobibor. (You only now have to show us the three alleged partially filled graves allegedly found "sometime in the sixties. Souldn't be too hard to do now - should it?) That's the toughest part of the challenge already allegedly done. Now prove that you're not lying. Prove that the areas you say contain human remains actually contain human remains. Prove that they contain just 1/10 of 1% of the alleged mass murder.

What are you waiting for?

What are you afraid of?

Last edited by Greg Gerdes; January 20th, 2009 at 02:04 PM.