View Single Post
Old July 31st, 2008 #918
Roberto Muehlenkamp

Quote:
Originally Posted by EG
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mule

What information I have used is "outdated" and/or "false", and how so? Please be specific.

Heh, well I would pretty much be forced to provide link to near every single relevant post you have made on this thread in order to be specific.
Another of your smokescreens of nonsense to cover your retreat. Don’t run away. Most of the evidence I have provided is listed in post # 777 under http://www.vnnforum.com/showpost.php...&postcount=777 and in posts that this post links to, so you can stick to that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EG
Quote:
What charges were "illegal to begin with", and how so?

Stop being specious, it's unbecoming since you lay claim to being a "proud" German; representative of the average German of today and are not a jew. You know full well which charges.
No I don’t, and judging by your evasive answer you don’t know either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EG
Quote:
Those "outrageous claims" have long been proven

Had they been sufficiently proven then my generation would not be so willing to give more credence to Revisionist discussion than the pap being produced by kikes and holocaustians and crammed down our throat since birth. If nothing else, my generation are the biggest proof that Holocaustianity and the Hoax have failed to ensnare and/or impress - and that's putting it mildly.
You must suffer from a serious bout of megalomania to claim that you speak for your generation.

And even if your generation consisted entirely of bloodthirsty fanatics like yourself, that still wouldn’t change the fact that the "outrageous claims" you ramble against (because they don’t fit your preconceived notions and for no other reason) have long been proven.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EG
Quote:
Actually "Revisionists" don't have an argument to begin with,

Obviously Revisionists do have a very good argument or else you would not be here, attempting to debate Revisionism.
That’s a classic non-sequitur, my darling. There are several reasons why people may want to discuss with you beautiful people. One is concern that your lies may be believed by an ignorant and gullible public. Another is that the filth you spout is simply too disgusting to be left unanswered.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EG
Which is really what you have altered the thread to; rather than the original discussion.
In what posts am I supposed to have altered the thread to exactly what, my dear? Show me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EG
Quote:
the longer you and Gerdes suffer in anticipation of what is to come, the better.

HA. Yes we will "suffer" - I suppose. However, in the end, we will not. And, this point has nothing at all to do with you and your jewish passive-aggressive resistance ploy, it, like the Hoax itself, is an over-played hand, no longer effective nor relevant to my generation. You really are out of touch.
First sentence after the "HA" a reluctant admission of anxiety, second an attempt to cope with that anxiety (and also a touching statement of faith), third and fourth just nonsensical babbling.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EG
Quote:
But apart from the fact that it will take some time until I have access to results of archaeological work and related information, I'm in no hurry to put an end to your and Gerdes' anxiety, as I said before.

Ah, but demanding to take as long a time as you deem has effectively put an end to your anxieties.
Sorry, darling, but you don’t sound convincing at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EG
Which means to me, you have conceded the more immediate discussion and debate - ie, this thread, your acceptance of the challenge - fluctuating gurantees that your work is in the mail; ect.
I don’t remember having said that my work was "in the mail" or announced that the challenge requirements would be met any time soon. What I remember is having said that archaeological work takes time and results will be available when they are available.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EG
Talk about jewish projection, you are a master of it.
I don’t think you can explain what I’m supposed to be projecting. And you better don’t make projection Jewish, for that would make your friend Gerdes a Jew and maybe yourself as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EG
Quote:
Are you? Then start showing some patience,

Yes. I am patient. And, after some several hundred odd posts of yours on this thread, the fact that you are still being allowed to post your nonsense here is proof of the overall patience of the forum in general.
Unlike you and your brothers-in-spirit, I don’t post nonsense. And thanks for admitting that it takes "patience" not to censor or ban opposition posters. The finger on the "delete" button is always itching, isn’t it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by EG
Quote:
instead of jumping up and down yelling "when will you show me this and that?".

More jewish projection; actually it has been yourself, with occassional assistance from Slammin that have been "jumping up and down and yelling" ;
No, I’ve kept my cool, especially if compared to your hysterical friend Gerdes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EG
making demands,
Like demanding that my pertinent questions be answered and the evidence I show as well as the reasonable arguments I make are addressed? I’d say I’m entitled to that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EG
then refusing to follow through on the required reading and research when your demands are met.
Boy, I’d like to see some examples of that. With post numbers and links, please.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EG
You really do behave like a female, a jewish bitch in fact.
Actually you are aptly describing bitching fish-wife Gerdes. I would check his Aryan background, if I were you (and as we’re at it, I would also check your Aryan background if I were any of the other White folks here, considering how splendidly you contribute to making "Revisionism" look like the sick-minded filth it is).

Quote:
Originally Posted by EG
Quote:
You will be shown what needs to be shown to meet the NAFCASH challenge requirements when it is there to be shown, period

Heh. This is your "grande finale" statement of concession; and you do not even realise it.
I see you’re desperate enough to read a concession into what is just a plain statement of fact. But you’re not alone in this wishful thinking, it’s a common trait in "Revisionist" cloud-cuckoo-land.