View Single Post
Old June 2nd, 2008 #9
William Burcker
Itz

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by brutus View Post
RE: William Burcker

I appreciate the time and effort that you took to pull out those posts and to give me some recognition for my efforts to awaken our folk.

My posts are different than many others because I make my own declarations rather than to rely upon sourcing links. This is not to say that all of my posts are my novel thoughts. Of course I'm only standing upon the shoulders of giants who came before me. I put their genius in my own vernacular and hopefully that'll resonant with my peers and especially those younger folk who need to hear the truth in familiar words and contemporary sound bites.

When I write I speak from my heart and besides the grammatical and spelling mistakes, I wouldn't change a thing in any of my posts. It's the truth as I see it, that's all.

Note to Melcur: You're welcome to use anything that I've posted or drawn on your blog.

There are a few things I really like about your writing...Your Tone, Your lack of unnecessary additives and fillers, and Your consistency over an extended period of time.

I like having all the original writings of yours, since 2003, here in one place. In my opinion, more than anything else, the pieces that you have written can easily serve as a standard of example for people to read and think....*this is the true spirit of the forum*. Furthermore, it is so clear that your writing creates a sense of comraderie among all of us. This is exactly the kind of writing we need much more of in order to weed out undesirables who subtlely twist our forum with their cunning (in the manner described in my signature). To this end, your words are solid. I look forward to your future perspective pieces and appreciate that you have put what you have into this over the past 5 years.