Full Thread: Lindercast
View Single Post
Old August 16th, 2017 #12
Ironguard1940

Default The most disastrous war ever-disastrous for our race as well

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
A lot of us here are not big fans of the Worst Generation. Had the internet/alternate media been available in WWJew, many of them probably would have told FDR and Churchill to take a flying fuck to their fratricidal war/war for jew world domination. Even before the war, most Americans were opposed to getting into it, and it took FDR's Pearl Harbor false flag to drag the US into it. Sadly, those men who fought against and defeated NS Germany and Imperial Japan unwittingly set in motion a chain of events over the past 70 years that has been catastrophic for the White race. And the remaining senile old farts who fought in the war are still being worshipped as demigods who "saved the world."

So, in addition to being the Greatest Generation of Dupes, "alt-left" or antifa does describe them quite well.
Sadly, many of my own family fought in that war against NS Germany and Imperial Japan. If they were alive today I know most of them would regret their decision to be drawn into this fight against their own race. I know my maternal grandfather would regret it. As far as that generation goes, they will not be around much longer. The youngest ones by my calculation would have to be 90.

Last edited by Ironguard1940; August 16th, 2017 at 09:51 PM.