View Single Post
Old December 12th, 2017 #15
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theodore R. Bundy View Post
The best example of the (((gov))) reaction is here; niggers burn cities, kill any white (including unaware foreigners)and are given "room to destroy".
Some Ranchers with a credible beef with the feds take a shed on fed property (off season)hostage; murdered in an ambush while trying to surrender.

I dont know what its going to take to get the avg white out of his (((haze))).
Quote:
Originally Posted by zoomcopter View Post
If the average white cannot see the connection between the Sackler family making $35,000,000,000 profit by promoting the oxycontin epidemic, then, perhaps, the haze is terminal and a culling of the herd is in order.
"The haze is terminal" should be used on a poster, Zoomcopter, it's a fitting phrase.

I was remembering this morning how I used to watch Flaherty vids to validate my feelings on the multi-cult, since I was surrounded by people for whom the 'haze' had taken over, and needed to remind myself that I was correct in my racial observations.

Unreal that what is right in front of Whites can be spun to make the White person feel bad for their inner thoughts and feelings on what they observe, rather than the (((ones))) doing the misdeeds, and using non-Whites to do them, feeeling bad for....doing the misdeeds.