View Single Post
Old July 10th, 2012 #26
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile Changing the Subject

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bev View Post
Even if we ignore Steele's tale of trying to bust some sort of mail order bride scam and accept that this is his girlfriend - how does that prove he tried to kill his wife?

Sure, it provides a convenient motive for the prosecution, (and make no mistake, many times, police decide who did it within the first day and then set about proving it without considering any other option) but there are thousands of people in similar situations. If my MIL died under odd circumstances, I'm sure the authorities could find plenty of motive to have a good chance of pinning it on me or my SIL, even though it would be nothing to do with us. I'm sure many of us can think of certain situations that might occur and which they would be likely suspects for.
Silly you! This poll has NOTHING to do with whether Steele tried to kill his wife. Who cares? It has to do only with him being crazy. You will have to translate MIL and SIL from Brit speak for us on this side of the pond.

BTW, Cyndi must have enjoyed listening to Steele's introductory letter to Tatyana read to the jury. It is clear when you read the entire transcript that Cyndi came across as a consummate liar. This is one of a hundred examples. The jury didn't believe a word out of her mouth and the same thing eventually happened to me. I am a recovered Steele Cheerleader.

Last edited by Donald E. Pauly; July 10th, 2012 at 03:43 PM. Reason: typo