Full Thread: Edgar J Steele is dead
View Single Post
Old September 5th, 2014 #15
-JC
Doesn't suffer fools well

Default I see we're back...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadding View Post
There is no "valid argument" there. That's just something that some people want to believe, with zero evidence beyond Steele's [say]-so...

1. Fraud is misrepresentation or concealment for which there's no statute of limitations.

2. Listen to the interview of Cindi Steele by Dave Gahary, #1, at www.free-edgar-steele.com and note, for example, at approximately the 30-minute mark, what I heard Ed Steele say himself once, that the correspondence with the Ukranian girl was part of an investigation into human trafficing. He'd discussed it with Cindi, she wasn't worried about it, and yet it is still discussed as if casual observers know more. Try to learn to know what you don't know. A summary of the rules of evidence is a big help.

3. Constructive manslaughter, ‘unlawful act’ manslaughter, is based on the doctrine of constructive malice, whereby the malicious intent inherent in the commission of a crime is considered to apply to the consequences of that crime. It occurs when someone kills, without intent, in the course of committing an unlawful act, like a fireman dying from a heart attack fighting an arson fire.

Consider abuse of process based on what you can learn, second hand, by reviewing the materials on the Free-Edgar-Steele pages. Perhaps Steele's incarceration was based on fraud, "framing," what have you. No doubt stress including noise ("the slammer"), diet, and other conditions of just being in prison contribute to health issues.

4. If you want to lobby for the justice system, you really should have at least some experience watching this process in action, these days. I've been very disappointed with much of what I've seen personally.

5. Read/listen-to Dr. William Pierce on Lawyers, Proving White is Black. And read, maybe download, the thread here about Ed Steele's arrest, etc.

Print www.natvan.com/free-speech/fs965c.html
Audio https://archive.org/download/DrWilliamPierceAudioArchive308RadioBroadcasts/Pierce-19960511-ProvingWhiteIsBlackTheBr.ogg
Dr. William Pierce Audio Archive (308 Radio Broadcasts)https://archive.org/.../DrWilliamPierceAudioArchive308RadioBroadcasts

Last edited by -JC; September 6th, 2014 at 12:18 AM.