Full Thread: Holohoax Tales
View Single Post
Old September 9th, 2019 #14
alex revision

Holohoax Tales - Jew soap sold in German shops after the war

Fred Schiefler was in 11 concentration camps and is still pushing the Jew soap propaganda which even official holocaust historians have confirmed was atrocity propaganda.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/LicZZjUq8NGu/

Source:

Holocaust Survivor Speaks To Local Students

Sep 5, 2009
Reported By: Rob Hughes
KSWT News 13

Yuma, AZ September 4- A Holocaust survivor speaks to more than a hundred students at the Yuma Private Industry Council's Charter High School on Friday.

Fred Schiefler is one of a handful of holocaust survivors left in the world.

You could hear a pen drop as Schiefler spoke to a room of stunned students after hearing what he went through as a young teenager. He discussed how and why the Nazis were able to commit what's been called the greatest atrocity in human history.

"Very few people saved themselves," said Schiefler. He says one reason the Nazis were able to kill 6 million Jews is no one could stop them.

"Let me tell you one thing," said Schiefler, "Germany almost won the war; they had the first jet planes, they had better tanks than America, better ammunition, the soldiers were well-trained, very good generals."

Schiefler spent time in 11 concentration camps, including Auswitz. His entire family was killed by the Nazis; his mother was shot right in front of him.

"The shower heads used to disperse gas, it was called Cyclone B, and in 15-20 minutes, 3,4 thousands people, they would be gassed in that big hall," said Schiefler.

Schiefler visited a German pharmacy after the war to buy some soap.

"This was 6 months after the war; they were selling Jew soap, made of Jew's fat from the concentration camps; so tell me, who were the Germans?" said Schiefler.

Schiefler weighed 55 pounds at the end of the war; he says one word describes why he survived multiple Nazi concentration camps, and millions didn't.

"I believe in miracles," said Schiefler, "it's a miracle that I'm sitting here in this chair, being able to talk to you, where are all my families?"

Shiefler doesn't take a dime for speaking, and has several books in the works; of which he wants 100% of the proceeds to go to the Holocaust Museums in Washington D.C. and Jerusalem.

Last edited by alex revision; September 9th, 2019 at 04:37 AM.