View Single Post
Old August 27th, 2004 #79
wintermute

Go to Allstate.com and click on '2004 Olympic Games'. At the page you're taken to, there will be an option to download a basketball screen saver. It's a small screensaver, and only takes a few seconds to download. Then, open your screen saver control panel, and choose 'preview'.

I saw this as a two page ad in the new Time magazine, and I have to say, this is the first time a psyops image actually got to me.

For a moment, I could imagine what the astronaut in 'Planet of the Apes' actually felt at the sight of the world turned upside down.

Obviously, there's not much time left. Did anyone catch NBC's profile of the second place black runner in the Wariner sprint? It was hilarious. What do do when a White man wins the gold? Keep going down the pile until you've found someone nonwhite who didn't. What to do when a Black man wins? Saturation coverage, noon and night. Perhaps the other side senses time is short, too.

There has never been a more powerful image of what the multiculturalists are truly aiming for than this. It's a gift, straight from the Jewish race soul to your own. Make of it what you will.

Wintermute

P.S. To anyone here gifted in Photoshop: to help our Christian friends understand what's being said here, why not superimpose the 'Dream Team' over a crumbling Medieval structure with the tag line: Old School Playground. New School Game.

Chilling, isn't it?