Full Thread: How I see life
View Single Post
Old January 23rd, 2006 #1
Thulean Inquisitor

Lightbulb How I see life

How I see life.
And why I am not a mere preservationist.

My supreme god is nature. Nature is life and life is change. Positive change is evolution and evolution is the expansion of knowledge which is the purpose of life.

Since life began on my homeplanet it has been changing, on a grand scale in a positive way, evolving. It began as a single organism, which then evolved into different races of that organism and then onto different species. These species splintered into different races which then created different species, and so forth. In this eternal flow of nature, many races and species died. These organisms lost the battle for resources against the other races and/or species of life. This struggle is the basic motivation of life.

From the positive change which has taken place since life began, has come our species, humanity.

The evolution of life into our species was a positive change for life, for with my species life gained consciousness, life on this planet evolved into a life which has intellect and conscious creative powers. This is good only for one reason; now life can change positively even better than before, because we can now alter its change with a conscious goal and intellectual capabilities. Humanity, as a part of nature, must continually modify itself, it must keep on evolving, and it must do so with a goal; The goal of creating, of changing itself into a more cognizant and intellectually capable life-form. Humankind must evolve. And the basis for evolution is struggle.

There is an observable hierarchy in the comparison of all life-forms, in the eternal hierarchy of nature where nothing is the same and no two things are equal. In humankind, like in every other lifeform, there are regressive elements that must be destroyed and progressive elements must be refined.

As nature goes, the strong parts rise over the weak parts
, and eliminate the weak parts to gain more resources and space to live, or so it should be. Now it is not so, as most of mankind have (ab)used their intellect and with it sought out to live in ways which are not natural, this is mostly be cause of lies and disturbing fables. These lies tell a story of un-natural events in which a some kind of alien demiurge (Jah) creates a world where all are equal and the way of nature (manifested as a snake) is considered evil and to be in opposition to the laws of the demiurge, which is supposed to be all-good. This great anti-nature psuedo-myth has taken a hold of mankind and enslaved it under the very alien-desert people which created the lie in the first place.

As life is struggle it is natural for anti-life co-specie forces of confusion and destruction to rise and challenge the pro-life forces. The nomadic parasites have created an artificial shadow religion that thrives only in nigritude. The alien-desert tribe of the great anti-knowledge demiurge Jah has not won over all mankind. There are still those who see through the lies, members of our species who reject the anti-nature fables of equality and the distractive dualism of subjective good & evil.

This is a struggle where the pro-wisdom free-elite are bound to rise up from the anti-creativity enslaved-masses and their anti-cosmos masters. Throughout the rule of the followers of Jah, there have been many pro-light free-elite of our species and specifically our race that have risen up; they have fought and died as heroes. Those people sacrificed a typical selfish existence of fear and their deeds ensured future generations would take up their struggle and see through the enslaving Judeo-darkness that enshrouds the world.

Although their illuminating fire almost went out, it still lives, bound to burn brighter than before. This time the pro-life bearers of light, will be sure to enshroud the world in a flame of knowledge greater than it has ever seen and thus illuminate and eliminate the enslaving darkness.

The purpose of life is positive change.
Positive change is the expansion of knowledge.
Positive evolution is struggle.

That is how I see life.
And why I am not a mere preservationist...