View Single Post
Old January 14th, 2009 #1826
Greg Gerdes

I repeat:

Quote:
Let's see you locate / prove the existence of just one single "huge mass grave" at Treblinka that contains just one:

1 - Complete human body in a "wax fat transformation."

2 - Complete human skeleton.

3 - Complete human skull

4 - Complete human bone.

5 - Human bone fragment.

6 - Human tooth.

7 - Ounce of human ash.

8 - Spent bullet.

9 - Shell casing.

Just one dumb ass.

One.

Can you do it retardo?
What are you retardo, retarded?

What part of the words - locate / prove the existence of do you not understand dumb ass?

What part of the words - just one single "huge mass grave" at Treblinka do you not understand dumb ass?

The dull one:

"Fatso Gerdes: it too much a to show his CODOH buddies how the crap he writes on CODOH gets thrashed in this VNN thread."

Really retardo? You just "thrashed" me?

Then where is this alleged "huge mass grave" that you say exists at Treblinka that contains just one:

1 - Complete human body in a "wax fat transformation."

2 - Complete human skeleton.

3 - Complete human skull

4 - Complete human bone.

5 - Human bone fragment.

6 - Human tooth.

7 - Ounce of human ash.

8 - Spent bullet.

9 - Shell casing.

Where is it retardo?

And BTW dull one, thank you for showing not just "my CODOH buddies," just what little evidence of the alleged Treblinka holocaust there is, but the entire world.

And here are two more questions for you dull one:

In your last post, did you locate A GRAVE that contained so much as one single bullet or shell casing?

Yes or No?

In your last post, did you prove that those photos were taken at Treblinka and not somewhere else? Did you prove that they were taken at the Treblinka II camp site and not the burial area between Camps I and II?

Yes or No?