Full Thread: About the I.R.A
View Single Post
Old November 16th, 2020 #14
T.Garrett
Banned

Post deja vu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erik T. White View Post
Since no translation was given, I'll dig deep into the three years of German I took at university:

"Must we address another in such a fashion? It is most unpleasant."

I'm just reporting on the German. And, I've really dug deep into my absence of speaking German with any frequency since around 1990. I helped a friend at a hospital compose his wedding announcement for the bride's German family. I saved my pal over 50 dollars which was the lowest rate that he had quoted from a German/English translation service. I couldn't attend the wedding but I got a nice gift from the newlyweds. I tried to refuse it, but it came from the German side of the family and I knew that I would be insulting them if I refused it. It cost far less than 50 dollars, it was the thought that counted.
I know what he said (I understand German), I referred him to the antagonist in this situation.

Same antagonist that caused problems between Coldfire and myself, she eventually 'worked' Coldo into a frenzy before he blew a fuse and got himself banned.

On gladiatrix' VNNF ' visitor page' you will see that paulie left a couple of pussy ass messages to her crying about me, I guess now this misandrist is working another beta male for the next meltdown on VNN forum which she will no doubt watch with pleasure.

PS gladiatrix, I saved screenshots of your VNNF homepage before you erased your comments to Paulie and now with just his comments

Last edited by T.Garrett; November 16th, 2020 at 11:00 PM.