View Single Post
Old August 10th, 2013 #21
Robert Ransdell

Hugh - Your ideas and philosophy for how to go about things certainly makes much sense, but I am a bit troubled by how in this current age it could be something that produced a successful outcome, how it could be practically applied to MOST people today who took your preferred path, with no other options being explored at the same time.

What I mean is this, what is to guarantee that these people who work and toil trying to "get up" in the world will not at some point find themselves at a point where they say "damn look what I can afford, look at the women swarming around me now that I have this money, look at all these fancy toys, look at this big house I can now afford", etc.

The plague of Jewish materialism is one that seemingly affects anyone who finds themselves with a few more dollars than the day before. It makes people pessimistic as to whether effort and struggle, sacrifice most of all, is worth it, and it makes it much harder to risk losing it once you have it, it makes people lazy in many cases, not all but many.

I am not saying that all of our people need to be street activists and openly pro-White figures and activists, the point is there has to be people who can effectively gain people's attention, inspire them, and move them to stand and act, when this begins to happen it may embolden the intellectuals, the upper class White people to say what has been on their minds, to voice their agreement.

I suppose some could keep their eye on what is important for the race, however it takes a certain amount of desensitivity to take this path you suggest, to just ignore what is taking place in favor of keeping your nose clean enough to advance within the system. For me it would be impossible to stay silent because of a job, a girl, hell my life, the enemy can take a lot from a person, they cannot touch my mind or my heart. I fear that those who could, most of them, hold back their feelings of disgust for the system in order to advance in a given field like one you mentioned would be very likely to forget about WN once their pay check got big enough.

I think there is much to be said about bringing the doers and such to our side through nationalist activism and building a movement. And certainly both avenues can be pursued at the same time, which I think is the best way to go.

Not all of our people are intelligent or talented enough to pursue the path you described and not all of our people are courageous enough by nature and mentally armed to be a public figure and a "face" of our revolution - so each person can find their best path to take - all with the same goal, different path or road, same destination.

Your thoughts???