Full Thread: Edgar Steele
View Single Post
Old August 7th, 2011 #2098
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry Details on Tatyana's Deposition

I find out that Steele smuggled his letters out of jail to his Ukrainian girlfriend thru legal mail to his public defender. Work is still in progress on that part of the transcript. The more that I dig into it the worse it looks for Steele. The Judenpresse missed the best parts.
=======
5-1068-12

This section of the transcript is too long to post and full of silly lawyer arguments on both sides. I have condensed it. An FBI agent, Brent Smith, who is the legal attache for the Ukrainian Embassy in Kiev testified in court. Olga Evashachenko from the General Prosecutor's Office conducted the video deposition of Tatyana Loginova at the Embassy. It was a video conference call on 3 March, 2011 with the attorneys in Coure d' Alene. Tatyana brought the orginal letters from Steele of 26 and 27 June to the deposition. She speaks no English. Steele's lawyer Amendola made weasily objections about the admission of the letters and the fact the the Ukrainian translator was not under oath. Another translator in Coeur d' Alene had already been sworn in. There was no objection from the translator on this end.