View Single Post
Old October 25th, 2012 #631
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Originally Posted by martinbarrett View Post

You would swear it is the worst thing in the world to fuck a woman without paying her first if you follow the Uk media and canned outrage over Saville.
I don't know how much UK news you get over there, but Savile is now accused of raping 9 year old boys, mentally handicapped young girls, necrophilia. and, as of yesterday, procuring young children for an elite grooming ring which appears to have included a former Prime Minister. Savile appears to have been protected at the highest levels. His peace medal from Israel, his friendship with the Krays, his friendship with the Royals, his association with Bilderbergs and Sir Anthony Blunt etc - something gave him the confidence to know he could act and nobody would touch him. The CPS folks have tried to get him so many times and each time they were prevented - why? Even his own great-niece was allegedly mauled by him and he paid off her family to keep quiet. He's linked to the Jersey children's home where abuse took place and where skeletons were found. It wasn't just a case of him going after teen groupies as it first appeared.

I'm more interested in who protected him and why.