View Single Post
Old November 16th, 2012 #16
varg

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexanderHaynes View Post
This is very good news.

Anything that can radicalize the faggots of Stormfront is welcome.

The more persecution, the better.
It's not really about Stormfront, they would probably block access to VNN as well. Maybe they already do. People online talk about how restrictive the Internet in China is, but apparently Italy has the capability of blocking sites on every Italian ISP as well.

One other note, I'm not really sure how they were able to trace anonymous Stormfront accounts to real names and addresses so easily.

Quote:
On the Web, however, were not known for their real name, trying to hide by using some tricks informed that, however, are not enough. "Dani14", "NonConforme", Antilife, Biomirko and still Constantine, Partenopeo, Neocrack, Evoliano, Republikaner and so on. I
If I were to speculate I'd say either they got IP addresses from SF administration, or maybe they just got it from tapping the moderator Dani14's phone and work computer (which they admit to) and received other people's information that way.

The way they mention that some "hid online by using some tricks," and that it "wasn't enough." Makes me think that some were using proxies to access SF and that it was still easily circumvented. If that were the case, then I'd be more concerned about Italian ISPs using
Deep_packet_inspection Deep_packet_inspection
which would certainly make everything people in Italy do online susceptible to government monitoring.

But I guess they could have found the information from tapping phone calls, his SF moderator powers, or someone else ratting them out.

Edit:

Quote:
Scarpino was the collector of the financial contributions paid by members and was the only representative of the vertices in the U.S.. Funding came through the payment card rechargeable.
Never mind this seems to be the most likely method of how they found posters information.

I guess any Italian members of SF who donated to Dani14/Scarpino should expect a visit from the cops.

Last edited by varg; November 16th, 2012 at 10:06 PM. Reason: ..