View Single Post
Old October 2nd, 2009 #23
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klaas Ebbe View Post
1.) Culture is the dog. Politics is the tail. There won't be any meaningful political change until the aftermath of a cultural revolution. I think our time and money is much better spent trying to change the culture than on quixotic political campaigns that will only fail in the present political environment.
Culture can never be changed by WNs, or even effected, on the internet. And "cultural revolution" requires leaders who aren't above rubbing elbows with the unwashed masses.

Quote:
2.) If you must know, I am about to meet a slew of people IRL who are openly involved (or sympathize with) the movement, so it is not like my activities are limited to sitting behind a computer screen. I've already met one such person two weeks ago. A number of these people know my real identity.
I don't believe you. And your phrase "a number of" has no meaning, but is typical misinformation or vague, ambiguous, goobily-gop, invented and used by jews and jewsmedia whores to hide even bigger lies. Think about it, and don't ever again say "a number of". Instead state the freakin number or approximate number.

Quote:
3.) I don't believe there are any pro-White organizations on the ground in Alabama. At least nothing like the National Alliance in its heyday. Naturally, I would like to see that change, but a network has to be established before an organization can be constituted. I've already begun to network with a few people in the surrounding counties who share our ideals. It's not much, but it could be the seed of something larger.
Self serving jibberishes that don't amount to a hill of beans. I've been hearing internet talk about networking for over 5 years, and that hasn't amounted to a hill of beans, either. Our enemies don't talk about crypto networking. They unite and organize openly.

Quote:
4.) I have a grasp on my own strengths and weaknesses. I'm not leadership material. Like William Pierce, I just don't have the type of personality that requires. I am more of a Goebbels or Rosenberg than a Hitler. But I am willing to contribute where my talents can be of use.
Well, at least you admit you're not "leadership material". But how do you know since you've never tried ?? Truth be known, you're no different from all the other "valuable intellectual properties" on here. They refuse to lead for the simple reason they're afraid of being singled out by the JOG if they do. Goebbels and Rosenberg subordinated themselves to a leader. No internet VIP ever will. And no matter how good the leader might be, the VIPs will always find faults with him as excuses not to subordinate themselves.

Quote:
5.) In 2009, I am one of a handful of bloggers that write about White Nationalism on a daily basis. My stuff is always at the top of Google blog searches on the topic. That has got to change.
WN has thousands of crypto, cyber space writers. And all they accomplish is attracting more of the same. You'll recall me saying years ago to you that one young, dedicated, high school dropout, activist is more valuable to our race, than a thousand anonymous VIPs. A fact more true today than then.

Last edited by Rounder; October 2nd, 2009 at 08:04 AM.