Full Thread: "Alone" Reality Show
View Single Post
Old July 13th, 2015 #13
Robert Ransdell

I still have TV for now, the next time they raise the rate that might change, can afford it I just don't think it is desirable to pay anything more for what is offered, mostly filth and other destructive crap I don't care to watch and other crap that does not come close to being interesting. I do feel like it might hinder my ability to keep up with how the media Jew is framing "the news" so to be able to better approach our people with the truth and reason, don't think it would be that big of a deal though. I just have basic cable, $75 a month, if it even goes to $80 I will be finished with it.

With that said I will say some of the shows I like to watch are survival shows. Really liked Bear when he was on with "Man vs Wild", also liked Survivorman.

I have watched a good deal of the Alive series.

So do I understand correctly that the winner wins $500,000?

My thoughts on that and the fact that 5 have quit after less than a week, think I am right on that. I think it is actually quite noble that some of the men said their families were not worth getting hurt, even if they lost the chance at the prize money. Something very healthy about the decision, especially in this age, the Jew has not infected all of our people with a screw the world for the pursuit of the almighty dollar mindset and that is a good thing to see.

On the other hand, that is a huge sum of money to win for simply being the last to survive.

Hell I would LOVE to give something like that a go and would do so in a minute. Got to say I would be carried out in a casket before I gave up too, can you imagine what $500,000 could do to further our fight and struggle?

I sure as hell would have not let some wolf howling in the woods chase me off, lol, one of the early quitters left because he heard a wolf off in the distance behind his camp, c'mon, you have to know the critters are out there before you go right?

I sure as hell know I could direct those funds toward a full out frontal assault, propaganda speaking, against the anti-Whites and probably be able to carry that on for years, unless the enemy took some sort of overbearing step to stop everything, jailed me for nothing or killed me or something.

It isn't even worth daydreaming about as I am pretty certain these shows do some research on who they cast, they would X me out in an instant.

Still it shows you how there are opportunities out there that exist where a WN could stand to gain a windfall through a contest or TV show like this.

- George Lincoln Rockwell concluding his speech at Brown University in 1966