View Single Post
Old May 10th, 2019 #1
Ed Ramos

Cool First Race White Race Matters the Most

hi everyone and i hope nobody gets mad at me,

1. i have white race knowledge that you will or will not like. dont jump to conclusion about me.

2. what if the SECOND and/or LAST race of a FIRST race non-white race becomes a white race fashion tv model, would you marry the FIRST race non-white race who is now a white race fashion tv model?

*the non-white race still won't become a white race because FIRST race matters the most, SECOND also matters however FIRST matters the most.

3. what if the FIRST race seen by a white race after he/she became FIRST self aware was a mongoloid/black/non-white race therefore the white race is less of a white race.

*what if the FIRST race seen by a white race after he/she became FIRST self aware was a white race therefore the white race is more of a white race.

*what if the FIRST race seen by a white race after he/she became FIRST self aware was a mongoloid/black/non-white race, would you marry the white race?

*what if the FIRST race opposite gender of a white male race is a non-white female race, would you marry the white male race who is now a non-white female race?

*what if the FIRST race opposite gender of a white female race is a non-white male race, would you marry the white female race who is now a non-white male race?

3. there are many more FIRSTS such as first race seen, first race touched, first race heard, first race tasted, first race inventor, first race discoverer, first race maker/parent, first race lineage, first race opposite gender, first race attractiveness, ....

4. i believe im the first person to discover all these white race knowledge because of my automatic imagination and i have to take medication to control my automatic imagination.

5. lastly im not a white race.