View Single Post
Old February 28th, 2012 #19
Birgitta

aherne :
Quote:
Finally this: I don’t believe I’ll ever see again a people as happy and content as were the great majority of Germans under Hitler, especially in peacetime. Certainly some minorities suffered: former parliamentary politicians – because they couldn’t play their political games; the Jews – because they lost their power over Germany; the gypsies – because during the war they were required to work; and crooked union bosses – because they lost their parasitical positions. To this day I believe that the happiness of the majority of a people is more important than the well-being of a few spoiled minorities

Yes , that is quite true . If you see pictures , or videos , from that time , you see how happy people were . It's a shining Light all over their faces , and it seems to me that the whole places are lit up .

This is The Awakening Light , The Fall of The Holy Spirit .

And what no , in 2012 ? We see which Nations holding up Europe ! What would Europe been without Germany and Norway ? Imagine if Hitler won , and there would have been even more of German stock living today in Europe .Imagine what a continent it would have been !

That The Third Reich diden't win WW2 is the biggest loss ever for Mankind !

And I am pessimistic about the future . I think it will be difficult to take back what we have lost . BUT AT LEAST WE CAN SPEAK OUR MIND AND TELL THE TRUTH !

(Last Year in Bulgaria I met a man who has met Hitler . It was almost like it shone from his face . That was great . I have always wanted to meet someone who has met Hitler )