View Single Post
Old October 10th, 2018 #8
Erik T. White

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily Henderson View Post
I've often wondered what it must be like for a man who likes to teach or wants to coach a sport or mentor/work with kids, it would be ridiculous to have to worry about someone thinking they were a pervert of some sort. I think there was a time when that was not the case, seems a more recent thing where 'men are dangerous to kids' became a 'normal' thought.

I think the real issue re child safety is the influx of third worlders and the introduction of 'yay homosexuals' into everyday life, I think this is why we had the epidemic of child sex abuse and kidnappings in the 80s that spiraled out of control. You don't see it in places like Denmark. There are White predators, but when our society was majority White and hetero the rampant child abuse/rape/kidnapping problem was not an epidemic like it is today.
In kinder times I helped out a lot of young people who were family friends by tutoring them in science, especially chemistry and physics, as well as math. We all knew each other, but one or more parents were always present, because most couples had more than one child and the parent(s) would be there to supervise them. It goes without saying that all of us were White. I usually tutored for really good and cheap rates or, if hard times hit, I tutored a lot for free. My wife at the time usually went with me to help out with any chores like assisting with kids around four years old and up. I had a really good record, with almost every one of the kids I tutored coming out a letter grade or higher in the subjects I tutored. These days I would be hard pressed to tutor any kid because of their exposure to the nigger "culture." My idea of getting sliced by a pocket knife is not high on my list of things I want to do.