Full Thread: #1 Green Nigger Thread
View Single Post
Old September 19th, 2020 #1778
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by steven clark View Post
No, the movie you want to remember is The Caine Mutiny, based on the book by Herman Wouk, and that ship was a minesweeper. Also dealt with a skipper who had lost his marbles (if not the steel balls), but yeah, the navy would back him to the hilt, even if he almost caused it to sink during a typhoon.

Although, when my uncle was in the navy back in 1951, his skipper (on a carrier) was a discipline hog, ran the ship on a reef. He was replaced the next day. But carriers are big ticket items and matter, where minesweepers are like a floating dump truck to the brass.

I'm a little bothered seeing navy personnel wear battledress uniforms. Why don't they just wear naval uniform? Why do you need to camouflage yourself on a ship at sea? Probably to make you look and feel 'warlike.'

But isn't the navy already 'an adventure?'
Yes, I forgot about The Caine Mutiny. Captain Queeg and his steel balls. But in Ensign Pulver I always got a laugh when Pulver shot Capt. Morton, played by Burl Ives, in his fat ass with a piece of lead foil and carpet tacks from a slingshot--right in the "buu-tocks."

I don't get the thing about sailors wearing camo BDUs now, either. The old dungarees or blue coverall worked fine. Like you say, I guess they want to feel warlike and badass, or look like the marines, or something. The government has way too much money to waste on stupid crap like that, like the army adopting a Gen. Eisenhower WW2-throwback Class A uniform, a magic totem as you put it in another post when the green Class As they only retired in 2015 were fine. All I know is young White men should not be sacrificing themselves to the jew by signing up to join these evil and horrid organizations.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor