View Single Post
Old August 13th, 2010 #9
George De Vaus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
[Some of the facts jew Gottfried withholds to make his kikes looks better.]

ZIONISM AND WORLD WAR I

In the latter part of the 1800's, there arose in Europe a political movement known as "Zionism". Zionism in particular referred to the effort among certain jews to establish a jewish nation in the land of Palestine. Today, the term Zionism is more commonly applied to those jews who want to expand the borders of what was already established, at the expense of the Palestinians who once owned the land. In a more general sense, the term "Zionist" is also used to describe a certain element within the jewish community (not all of them!), who believe in Jewish Supremacy, thus putting their own interests ahead of those of the nation in which they reside. It is a mistake to assume that all jews are supporters of the "Zionist Mafia" or Jewish Supremacy. In fact, some of the strongest condemnations of Zionism and Jewish Supremacy comes from jews themselves! There exists an enormous collection of hard-hitting anti-Zionist writings compiled by such notable jewish authors, historians, and journalists as John Sack, 6 Alfred Lilienthal, 7 Noam Chomsky, 8 Israel Shahak, 9, Benjamin Freedman, 10 and Victor Ostrovsky 11 just to name a few. There is even a jewish religious group called "Neturei Karta, Jews United Against Zionism." 12 For their brave efforts, these men have had to tolerate vicious abuse from Zionist smear groups like the Anti Defamation League (ADL) - an organization which actually specializes in defamation!. So let us put to rest now and forever the slanderous lie, and strategic Zionist propaganda ploy, that labels anyone who dares to call attention to the dangers of the Zionist Mafia is an "anti-semite", a "hatemonger", or a "skin-head".

Now the Zionists of the late 1800’s faced one small problem with their bold takeover scheme of Arab Palestine. Palestine was under the sovereignty of the Ottoman Turkish Empire and the Arabs certainly weren't about to just give away prime real estate in Palestine to the Zionists of Europe. There were very few jews even living in Palestine and the jews had not controlled Palestine since the days of the Roman Empire. This destroys the commonly believed myth that the Arabs and the jews "have been fighting over that land for centuries". The handful of Arab jews who lived in Palestine got along well with their Muslim hosts and never expressed any desire whatsoever to overthrow the Ottoman rulers and set up a nation called Israel. The movement to strip Palestine away from the Ottoman Empire came strictly from European Zionists who had become very influential within several European nations.

As fate (or perhaps design) would have it, a great opportunity would soon present itself to the Zionist Mafia. There came in 1914 "The Great War" pitting the three powers of Germany, Austria-Hungary, and the Ottoman Turkish Empire against the three powers of England, France, and Russia. In the interests of staying on the subject of 9-11 and today's "War on Terrorism", we won't get into all of the underlying causes or the historical flow of World War I. What we need to understand is that the Zionists played an important role in dragging the USA into that bloody European war - a war in which the US had no vital interests at stake whatsoever.

Here was the situation. By 1916, the Germans, Austrians, and Ottoman Turks had seemingly won the war. Russia was in turmoil and about to be swallowed up by communist revolution. France had suffered horrible losses, and Britain was under a German U-boat blockade. Germany made an offer to Britain to end the war under conditions favorable to Britain. But the British, and the international Zionists, had one more card to play!

The British government and the Zionist leaders struck a dirty deal. The Zionists were led by Chaim Weizmann, the man who one day become the first President of the State of Israel. The idea was for the Zionists to use their influence to drag the mighty USA into the war on Britain's side, so that Germany and it's Ottoman allies could be crushed. In exchange for helping to bring the USA into the war, the British would reward the Zionists by taking over Palestine from the conquered Ottomans after the war was over. The British had originally wanted to give the Zionists a jewish homeland in an African territory. But the Zionists were fixated on claiming Palestine as their land. Once under British control, the jews of Europe would be allowed to immigrate to Palestine in great numbers.

Zionists powerbrokers such as Bernard Baruch, Louis Brandeis, Paul Warburg, Jacob Schiff, and many others immediately went to work to put the screws to President Woodrow Wilson. The Zionist influenced press, quickly transformed the German Kaiser and his people into bloodthirsty "Huns", determined to destroy civilization. In 1916, the US, with the help of the Lusitania "incident", entered the war on Britain's side under the ridiculous pretext of "making the world safe for democracy".

Meanwhile in Germany - where Zionists also wielded tremendous influence in the press and industry- enthusiasm for the war was suddenly watered down by Zionist run newspapers. Wartime labor-strikes in German weapons factories were organized by Zionist and Marxist union leaders. With the German branch of the International Zionist Mafia undermining Germany from within, and the English and American branches of the Zionist mafia pushing America to join the war, it wasn't long before the German, Austrian, and Ottoman Empires were defeated and their maps rewritten by the victorious powers at the infamous Treaty of Versailles in 1918. In addition to the numerous Zionist bankers who were influencing Versailles, the Zionists also had their own delegation which was headed by Chaim Weizmann.

Great Britain issued the Balfour Declaration in November 1917, the same month that Germany surrendered. But it had actually been prepared 20 months earlier in March 1916 with Weizmann's influence. 13 The Declaration allowed mass jewish immigration to conquered Palestine while promising to preserve Arab rights. The Arabs living in Palestine weren't buying these promises. They protested, but there was nothing that they could do to stop the coming wave of jewish immigration. This was the first step in creating what was to later become the state of Israel 20 years later.

Years after the war, an American Zionist millionaire named Benjamin Freedman broke ranks with his fellow Zionists and turned against them. Freedman was the principal owner of the Woodbury Soap Company and was one of the many Zionists present at the Treaty of Versailles. Freedman was very well connected and had enjoyed access to several US presidents. Freedman grew disgusted with the criminal behavior of the Zionist mafia and dedicated much of his life and fortune to exposing the truth about both World Wars and the Zionist grip on America. According to Freedman, Wilson had been blackmailed by Zionists with the threat of a public disclosure of an old extramarital affair Wilson had when he was president of Princeton University. 14 Freedman's voluminous (and buried) writings and books on this subject are essential reading. One leader of the jewish Anti Defamation League - Arnold Forster- once described Freedman as a "self-hating jew." 15

We may debate as to exactly what extent this Zionist-British dirty deal was responsible for dragging the sons of America off to die in a European bloodbath. Some, such as Freedman, believe it was the only reason that the US entered the war. Others, such as this writer, believe it was a primary contributing factor. But let us at this point agree on this one irrefutable point: the Zionists had no aversion to seeing Americans die for their own selfish interests. Even the Encyclopedia Britannica and Microsoft Encarta Encyclopedia (look under "Balfour Declaration") confirm this little known fact of World War I. Here's the excerpt from Microsoft Encarta:

THE BALFOUR DECLARATION. The Balfour Declaration was a letter prepared in March 1916 and issued in November 1917, during World War I, by the British statesman Arthur James Balfour, then foreign secretary.... Specifically, the letter expressed the British government's approval of Zionism with "the establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people." The letter committed the British government to making the "best endeavors to facilitate the achievement of this object, it being clearly understood that nothing shall be done to prejudice the rights of existing non-Jewish communities in Palestine." The immediate purpose was to win for the Allied cause in World War I the support of Jews in the warring nations and in the United States. As a result of the Balfour Declaration, Israel was established as an independent state in 1948 in the mandated area. 16 It's also worth mentioning at this point that when the British dismantled the Ottoman Empire after World War I, they created many smaller nations. The oil rich, puppet kingdom of Kuwait was formed by slicing off the southern coastal tip of what we now know as the nation of Iraq. As a result of this arbitrary redrawing of the Ottoman map, a bitter conflict was created between Iraq and Kuwait. Iraq has always considered Kuwait as its true southern province. This is what ultimately led to Iraq's invasion of Kuwait in 1991 and the Gulf War. "
I post this to make the point that modern Zionism goes back further than the late 1800's and it has deep American roots too.

"1830 Mormon Zionism
"Eldin Ricks, “Judah Must Return,”

Ensign, May 1972, 94

"The setting was a hotel dining room in Jerusalem. Because I was a foreigner in a group of Jewish guests of the hotel, one of them asked what had brought me to Israel. I explained that I was studying Hebrew. Considerable interest seemed to be manifest in my having come from the United States to study their language, and as the conversation progressed I remarked, “I believe you will be pleased to know that the church I belong to—the ‘Mormon’ Church—has long been interested in the ingathering of the Jewish people.”
“Is that so?” one of the diners inquired. “Tell us about this interest.”
“In the early part of the nineteenth century,” I began, “Joseph Smith, the prophet founder of this Mormon Church, predicted that in this day and age the Jews would return to Jerusalem. In fact, in 1841 Orson Hyde, one of his associates in the leadership of the Church, made a special trip to Jerusalem. When he got here he went out to the Mount of Olives and offered a prayer, which we regard as a dedicatory prayer, in behalf of the Jews, that they would be moved upon by the spirit of the return; in behalf of the climate and soil, that they would be favorable to the support of a large population; and in behalf of the political governments of the world, that they would cooperate to make the Jewish settlement possible.”
I hadn’t meant to deliver a lecture, but the whole group had stopped eating and was listening intently, so I continued.
“Furthermore, I believe you will be interested to know that Joseph Smith not only prophesied the Jewish gathering but also predicted that there would be a temple built here in Jerusalem before the coming of the Messiah.”
I was referring to Joseph Smith’s prediction that “Judah must return, Jerusalem must be rebuilt, and the temple, and water come out from under the temple ... and all this must be done before the Son of Man will make His appearance.” (Documentary History of the Church, vol. 5, p. 337.)"

..."“By the way, isn’t there a prayer in your prayer book that you have been using every Friday night over the centuries in behalf of the return of the Jews to Jerusalem and in behalf of the restoration of your ancient temple ? ”
The dining room was suddenly very quiet. Finally someone spoke up and said, “Yes, that’s true.”
“Then may I add my faith to your prayers,” I replied, “that the time will come when Joseph Smith’s prophecies and your prayers will be fulfilled, and there will be a temple standing here in Jerusalem before the coming of the Messiah?”
A woman said, “Sometimes it does seem as if Providence has directed the ingathering of the Jews.”

..."“Mr. Ricks, in your studies of the backgrounds of the Zionist movement, who have you found to be the first pre- Herzlian Christian Zionist?”
Because Theodor Herzl was the founder of the Zionist movement in 1897, he was asking whom I had found to be the first Christian advocate of the Jewish return before 1897. I told him that I had found somebody who went back to the year 1830.
“Eighteen-thirty!” was his startled response. “Why, that was more than fifty years before the Zionist movement began.”
“Yes,” I replied. “I know it. I know it very well.” “Who on earth could that have been?” “Joseph Smith, the founder of my church,” I answered. “Do you mean to say that as early as the year 1830 your Joseph Smith was advocating the Jewish return?”
“Yes, sir. Furthermore, I think you will be interested to know”—and here I was quite conscious of the fact that I was repeating essentially what I had said to the dinner table guests a few weeks earlier in Jerusalem—“that in 1841 he appointed one of his associates in the leadership of the Church to go to Jerusalem to dedicate it to the return of the Jews.”

“Did he go?” he asked. “Yes, indeed, he did go.” “What on earth did he do when he got there?”
“He went to the top of the Mount of Olives and offered a prayer, which we regard as a dedicatory prayer, in behalf of the climate and soil that they would support a large population, in behalf of the political governments that they would cooperate, and in behalf of the Jews themselves that they would be moved upon by the spirit of the return.”
In astonishment he turned to a rabbi classmate of mine and exclaimed, “Who knows but what it helped!” I told him I was quite sure that it had helped."

..."Dr. Patai left the college the following spring and became full-time research director of the Herzl Foundation in New York. In his new capacity he wrote, asking me to come to New York and present a paper to his organization entitled “Zionism and the Mormon Church.” I was also invited to bring two “prepared discussants” who could help answer questions and corroborate my statements. In response to the invitation, Dr. Ellis Rasmussen and Dr. Paul Andrus joined me in the venture. The paper was well received and was afterwards published by the Herzl Foundation as a chapter in its yearbook. (Herzl Yearbook Essays in Zionist History and Thought, vol. 5, pp. 147– 74.)
As an aftermath of the presentation, a Jewish gentleman accosted the three of us and said, “What you have told us today is something amazing and new. Now, what I wonder is why you don’t tell the whole world about it.”
We informed him that our church had been trying for decades to tell the world our message, but that the world hadn’t been overly anxious to listen."

...These and other experiences have left the writer with the impression that Joseph Smith’s prophetic role in relation to the gathering of the Jews (only a hint of which this article provides) is a powerful witness to his prophetic inspiration. And since the Jewish return is part of the prophesied preparation for the second coming of Jesus Christ, this modern phenomenon suggests that the Lord’s coming may not be far away."

http://www.lds.org/ldsorg/v/index.js...____&hideNav=1

Last edited by George De Vaus; August 13th, 2010 at 02:49 AM.