Full Thread: Edgar Steele
View Single Post
Old March 26th, 2013 #3605
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry Steele's First Visitor in Jail

This is my original post about the visit by Ingri Cassel who is a long time friend of Steele's in Northern Idaho. She now believes that Steele is crazier than a shit house rat. She is the one who tipped me off that Cyndi is now living in sin with a known Federal informant. This is the first claim that Steele heard the recordings before 13 July, 2010. His letter must have been written before 13 July.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
July 22nd, 2010 #966
Donald E. Pauly

Confirmed Visit

Ingri Cassel and Steele's long time friend Allen Banks visited him on or about 13 July. Ingri reported for the now defunct newspaper Idaho Observer. Here was what she sent me:

Quote:
Date: Tue, Jul 13, 2010 at 7:43 PM
Subject: Re: Steele Letter
To: "Donald E. Pauly"

Hello Donald,

Yes, I can do this and send from another computer and email address.
It is in pencil and I mistook a U as in UNN for a V as in VNN.
It is exact but would probably come out better if it was copied and mailed.
I would prefer this method....

The feds are not happy about this letter getting out... Allen and I
visited Ed today and we were his first visitors. He was told to ask me to have it taken off the internet.

Just a heads up here. The case is actually quite dicey since the audio
tapes are quite convincing. Ed told us he is most concerned about his family and how they are doing emotionally. After he listened to the first tape, he became physically ill (literally) and realized he was screwed.

It was as though someone else was talking using his voice. He was on the verge of a nervous breakdown after listening to that one tape - and there are three that his wife has listened to.

~Ingri