Full Thread: Edgar Steele
View Single Post
Old April 1st, 2013 #3617
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
I repost the first KNOWN letter from Steele after he was arrested. Ingri sent me the original but it was inside my toolbox and stolen along with it. I posted about his letter before and checked it against this post. Steele was arrested on Friday, 11 June, 2010. The jail recordings to his son and wife were made on 13 June. He claims that he has had no contact with either one of them which is a lie. Note that Steele has his silver theft alibi already worked out when he supposedly has had no contact with the outside world. In a jail rant, he claimed that he had Rex look in an outbuilding and that he found the silver missing. This is clearly a lie as can be seen in this letter below. He also could not have known about the other pipe bomb, because a pipe bomb was only discovered on Cyndi's truck on 15 June, 2010 during an oil change.
I think our resident heart surgeon/lawyer/psychiatrist/cameraman has "missed" yet another point - the implications of his own words.

Let's take another look.

Quote:
He also could not have known about the other pipe bomb, because a pipe bomb was only discovered on Cyndi's truck on 15 June, 2010 during an oil change.
Let's make it very simple:

Quote:
He also could not have known about the other pipe bomb