Full Thread: New Rule on Avatars
View Single Post
Old April 2nd, 2012 #7
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heather Blue View Post
I am glad for the new rule. I want Alex and his forum to be as well respected as any forum on the Internet.
Heather, I'm afraid you don't fully understand what is going on here. I fled respectability to create this place.

BTW, a loyal reader from a faraway land sent me a book last week, and he wanted me to send it on to you. It's called "Jesus Never Existed," and it's very good. I will dig up the letter and post it here in a couple days.

Quote:
There is so much good information here that it would be a shame for people not to read some of the best articles around. Alex's material alone is worth it. Dr. Pierce, too.
Everything has been done that I can do to make this forum a place where a newbie (sp?) can get up to speed as quickly as possible. This is mostly a matter of organization. It absolutely drives me crazy when someone says our cause requires years of lucubration to comprehend; in fact it can be explained to a five-year-old or a plumber or an ass-flattener (Ph.D.) in one, three and fifty to sixty minutes respectively.