View Single Post
Old July 1st, 2012 #2708
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile Re: Edgar Steele "charged in murder-for-hire plot"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Magnuson View Post
Name calling is ignored.

Says who? You? That amounts to your opinion.

<checking> On this we can agree.

I just posted a reference to donations and documenting expenditures. No matter how loudly you shout "SWINDLE" or "SCAM", that will not motivate the ESDF to provide you a detailed accounting. We have kept highly accurate records of both donations and expenditures. The ESDF operates per its charter and within law regarding non-profits.

To think you are "cutting into [our] grocery budget" is an exceptional arrogance. Chutzpah? Well, given the definition of that word, I think it accurate. No, I don't necessarily claim you're one of the "tribe".

But. . . . why Don? Why this desperate need for others to agree with your opinion? Why the extreme attacks towards those whose thoughts run counter to yours? Why the name-calling, why the "liars, swindlers"?

Is this an effort to get people with some knowledge you don't have, to make public statements... such as I have? Are you some sort of agent?

I believe that's a valid question, because there are people posting here that are at a loss to explain your behavior. By this time, even the most narcissist, bored, needy Electronics Engineer would have tired of the circular bickering - I would have hoped. That would give me some peace.

I for one do not look forward to spending hours replying to your endless "Steele went crazy" opinions. Why do _I_ do it? To make clear to new visitors to this thread that no matter how many times you say what you say, it remains, frequently, your opinions being expressed.

Let's hear it Mr. Pauly. WHY exactly does it do the Steele family in general or Mr. Steele in particular any good for you to demand people agree with your "Steele went crazy" opinion? How in any manner does that get him closer to freedom?

Your description of your own "Medical Rescue Project" shows a dearth of movement towards freeing Mr. Steele. There are very few rational explanations that come forward for your persistence in venting opinions.

Help us understand it, dude. Thanks!
Here is a little free legal advice for you and Cyndi. She put out the lie that the water at Victorville prison was poisoned with jet fuel in order to collect money. I wrote her and corrected the lie but she persisted. This is wire and mail fraud and is exactly what they got David Duke on. You are aiding and abbetting in this fraud. There are another half dozen of your lies like this that the Feds can use on you if they want to. If the whole bunch of you gets thrown in prison I won't shed a tear. The way that I see it, Cyndi should be in prison for life and her husband should be released to go to the Ukraine with Tatyana. Leave the lovebirds in peace.

I remind you that www.steelewentcrazy.org was NEVER released to the public until you outed it. It was not ready for release and was put up only to indicate to the Steele camp that I meant business.

Last edited by Donald E. Pauly; July 1st, 2012 at 11:26 PM. Reason: typo