Full Thread: Edgar Steele
View Single Post
Old July 4th, 2012 #2745
Bob Magnuson

Default Re: Edgar Steele "charged in murder-for-hire plot"

So it's been some days now that I chose to come back to the front-line of Steele-bashing. I generally have the time to watch for Mr. Pauly's output, and to respond when I feel it appropriate.

I'm not crazy (whoops, pun not intended) about expending time to offer balance where balance looks absent. I'm here because I support the Steele family, I do what they ask/tell me to do (even if I may have disagreements or think I have suggestions). My work on the FES web site is present for all to see. Yes, that took MANY hours to build and then keep maintained.

Anybody with 5 brain cells can see WHY I post here, almost always counter to Mr. Pauly's statements. Few know WHY he's doing what he's doing. Read my words written here. What's MY agenda? What's Mr. Pauly's?

My reward - my PERSONAL reward - will be to be present when Mr. Steele breathes free air and walks a free man. When a man of Mr. Steele's stature, knowledge and familiarity thanks ME for sticking with his case even when it looked the blackest, THAT will be a massive appreciation, to 'lil old me.

That reward is an intangible. We see Mr. Pauly consumed with the tangibles: "loot, loot, swindle, cheat". That's your business and your life. Your behavior here is inexplicable.

What would be enough for you, Don? For Cyndi Steele to confess you know all? That she has numerous vaults of cash hidden away? For Edgar to write you personally a statement that without any question whatsoever HE IS ABSOLUTELY, BONA FIDE CRAZY? For dozens medical professional, bank tellers, dog trainers and cotton-pickers to chime in "Steele is crazy"?

When will you get off this dead horse?