View Single Post
Old January 28th, 2017 #10
varg

The kikes at Jewgle have some nerve.

A lot of the first results on google search, if you don't have an ad blocker, are prefixed as "ad" in small font. When you click these links you'll often times be directed to actual malware sites or scam sites that open popup windows in your browser try to trick you using scare tactics into calling 800 numbers to either collect your credit card to fix the 'virus' you supposedly have, or try to get remote access to your computer. When in actuality these fake popups on ad sites are just popup windows in the browser with specially crafted messages to look legitimate, not real warnings about being infected with viruses. I had to help someone who searched for "amazon" on google and clicked the first result that was an ad- then he almost called the scammers 800 number and gave them his credit card.

Google lets these sites be listed as top results to get revenue from advertisers and scammers, yet they lie and say our site is "deceptive" when there is nothing malicious on our site or in the vbulletin code. I'm starting to believe they are specifically targeting us, especially since I submitted the review after switching the site to full HTTPS and it was at first rejected, now I resubmitted.